Friday 26 September 2014

Test Photos for Front Cover

These are some of the test photos that I decided not to use for many different reasons. One of these reasons is because some of them were blurry, which doesn't look professional or attractive, hence why I didn't use them. This photo is an example of one of the blurry photos that I took. As you can see, it is blurry towards the left hand corner.

Another reason I didn't use some of my photos is because the quality wasn't good. This would again look unprofessional and would not attract the reader to it.  I have noticed that the photos that have the bad quality are also blurry, meaning that there is a link between the two. 


Another reason why I didn't use some of the photos was because the people in them were sometimes blinking or weren't ready for the photo to be taken, like in this photo. The person in this photo doesn't look very happy, and I would not want to put that on my cover as it would give the wrong impression. 



There are other photos that I didn't use for the same reasons, for example because they were blurred or because someones head was chopped off etc. 








No comments:

Post a Comment